I have been tagged to list 5 things I'm addicted to. I'm not sure if I can sum it up with just 5. I mean, come on ... that's really hard. Ok.
1. CAFE RIO. Right now, I'm addicted to Cafe Rio's Pork Salad. I am a recent fan of Cafe Rio. My first time eating there was a couple months ago: now I'm hooked. I justify eating there so often because I'm eating a salad and salads are good for you, right? At least I'm now venturing off of my so-called picky eating and I have them put a half-scoop of black beans and dare I say it - CHEESE! I don't really get cheese - just the cheese that they melt on the taco shell and I don't think that counts.
2. COMPUTER. Sadly, my computer is another thing I'm addicted to. We have had dial-up internet for about 4 years and finally decided it wasn't worth it. Jared and I both got it at work so we decided to cancel it. It was good for about 6 months UNTIL the new fiber optic internet guys came a'knockin' at my door and BAM! we have internet again. We just got back from St. George and I didn't look at the computer once (well, once on the itouch but that didn't count) and what was the first thing I did when I got home? I couldn't get the kids to bed fast enough - I wanted to check my email so bad it was scary. I'm gonna work on this one NOT being something on my list real soon.
3. BLUE EXTRA. This is not a new one as I have been addicted to Blue Extra ever since middle school. I did go through a Green Extra faze but I'll chalk that one up with my dumb things I did in high school list. I always have it in my purse unless my girls steal it on the way to school, which does get them in a lot of trouble by me and the school.
4. PEOPLE MAGAZINE. This is sort of embarassing to say but I do love Fridays because I know my people magazine will be there. My most favorite thing about it is the crossword puzzle. I get so excited when I finish the whole thing. Like I really accomplished something magnificent. No one really cares though. I think next time I'm gonna put it up on the fridge. We put the kids accomplishments up there, why not mine?
5. FAMILY. I should say that right? But it's really hard especially after a 5 hour road trip with them. You'd think a Yukon would be big enough for 5 people to sit comfortably and not fight - WRONG! Is it worth it to fly next time?
That is pretty much what I'm into lately. I'm sure I could think of a bunch more, like the Freckled Lemonade at Red Robin or my wonderful Pepsi, and as always M&M's, but for now, I'll just stick with those.
I know I'm supposed to tag people with this list, but I really don't know if that many people actually look at my blog. I guess if you're reading this and think it would be fun, than insert your name here: ____________ and I tag you!!
4 comments:
Love the post! I can't believe you hadn't eaten at Cafe Rio--you had totally been missing out :) I am totally with you on the people magazine, I too love getting the mail on Friday and the crossword is the first thing I do--i've only completed the entire puzzle a handful of times--so I think you should hang it on the fridge!
I too am addicted to People magazine! Didn't I get you started on that one? You can thank me later.
You are SO FuNNy!!! I miss the good times from the old "HooD" too!!! OH and thanx for catching my sp error! I think I was typin to fast n' grabbed the h with my g. Your opinion means a lot to me .. so thanx:) We need to get together soon!!
I'm so with you on the Cafe Rio salad...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Post a Comment